Justine studied law at Melbourne University and was admitted to practice in 1994. She grew up in country Victoria and made Geelong her home in 1992. Justine has been at Wightons for all of her professional career and is now the Managing Director of our firm. Justine practises in the areas of Wills and Estates, Business Law, Property Law and is also a qualified Notary Public.
Justine is a LIV accredited specialist in both Business Law and Wills and Estates.
Justine is very interested in giving back what she can to the community. She is currently a board member of Vicwest Community Telco, the Karingal Foundation, as well as on the committee for the Ocean Grove Netball Club.
Justine was appointed as a Notary Public by the Supreme Court in March of 2012. A Notary Public is a specialised lawyer who has undergone a graduate diploma and is qualified to prepare, execute, certify and authenticate documentation for use internationally.
- Wills & Estates
- Business Law
- Property Law
- Incorporation & Trusts
- Notary Public
- Director of Vicwest Community Enterprise Pty Ltd
- Director of Bellarine Peninsula Community Branch Ltd
- Committee member of the Karingal Foundation
- Committee member of the Ocean Grove Football and Netball Club
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- Member of the CEO Institute
- Member of Geelong Business Club
- Member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Law Institute of Victoria accredited specialist in Wills and Estates
- Law Institute of Victoria accredited specialist in Business Law
- LL.B, Graduate Diploma of Notarial Practice