We regularly assist our clients with various property law transactions (including related party and non-dutiable transactions) and also standard conveyancing for residential, rural and commercial land.
Geelong is one of the few areas in Victoria that continues to have a relatively high proportion of General Law land contained in chains of title. We regularly assist our clients with conversion applications where the chain of title is converted into a Torrens title in anticipation of a transfer or conveyance.
In addition to the more common matters of transferring land, we also assist our clients with more specialised matters such as adverse possession claims and removal of easements and restrictive covenants.
Our highly trained team have over 25 years of experience working with clients’ in the property law sector, giving us a wealth of knowledge and expertise on all relevant matters to assist our clients.
PROPERTY LAW SUB PRACTICES
- Buying and selling residential property
- Mortgagee in possession sales and purchases
- Subdivisions and off the plan developments
- Creation and removal of easements
- General law land conversions
- Adverse possession claims
- Completion of terms contracts
- Buying and selling of farms and rural properties
- Advice regarding retirement village and aged care facility agreements